Welcome to PIECES online store.
This page sets information about us and the legal terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) under which we sell any of the products (“Products”) listed on this website (“Website”) to you and if you have any concerns, please contact us and as a customer of the website, you must read and acknowledge the terms and conditions.
The website is owned and operated by Waleed Muhammad Aljaafari Trading Est. C.R: 2051021978
Term of Use
The use of the website is available only to customers who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Customers who are "incompetent to contract" as per local Contract Acts are not eligible to use the website. Those who chosen to access the website from outside of Saudi Arabia are responsible for compliance with local laws whenever the customer is. The Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements. By using the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Website Terms and Conditions
When using PIECES website the Terms and Conditions are applied. By registering or browsing on our Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify PIECES website Terms and Conditions
- Decline any customer access to PIECES website
- Terminate customer account
- Edit or revoke (temporarily or permanently) this website without notice, or cancel customer orders at our discretion.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing.
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
My shopping cart
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items selected per person, per household or per order on ‘My shopping cart’. The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card/Mada card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
PIECES provide the possibility to purchase products and/or services online and to settle the payment online or in-store based on shipping, delivery methods available in Saudi Arabia. Payment transactions including authorizations and settlements will be in Saudi Riyals.
We accept the following modes of payment:
- For in-store payment transactions: bank credit cards / Mada cards, debit cards, span or cash.
- For online payment transactions, customers will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorized. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card or Mada card supplier for any reason. To check for the suppliers, you can contact your bank to get the information.
We do not store your credit card / Mada card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them.
For your safety, we cannot provide any of your payment information to other stores nor companies unless it is requiring by law. Your bank information is secured with PIECES.
Credit card / Mada card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid, and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is owned by you. The information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation, or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you immediately. A full or portion refund will be refunded through the credit card / Mada card where you have purchased the item with.
Using the online payment facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If any case you do not accept these terms, please do not use the facility that is provided.
Cancellation by PIECES
PIECES reserves the right to cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- Payment rejection.
- The customer delayed for more than 2 hours to settle the payment.
- The wrong delivery address was given by the customer or wrong contact details or due to cannot reach out to the customer.
Cancelation by customer
To process the cancelation of an order, please contact us. You can cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- The product is not yet shipped to you. In case of cancelation, after the order has been shipped to you, cancelation fees will apply. We have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped to you by the time of your cancelation request.
- We are unable to procure/deliver the product in a reasonable time; that is 20 business days from the date we confirmed your order.
Products Information, Stock, and Pricing
While the website strives to provide accurate products information, services information; typographical errors may occur. The colors of our products that appear on the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. Publishing any form of product/service information on the website does not guarantee stock, offer, and price available online or in-store. Errors may occur in the process of providing product/service and pricing information on the website. The website cannot confirm the pricing and total cost of a product/service until online checkout is completed. The product/service is listed and invoiced at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product/service information, the website has the right, to either contact you for instructions or canceling your order and you will get a notification. In the event that we accept and process your order online, the total cost will be debited to your credit card / Mada card account and notify you by email that the payment has been processed.